Duties and responsibilities:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- At least 2 years of proven experience UX/UI designer
- Mastery of tools such as Invision, Sketch, Abstract, Framewire, and Zeplin.
- Up to date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Expertise in UX performance optimization using qualitative and quantitative assessment.
- Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- Advanced English communication skills.
- Interesting projects and a flexible work schedule (remote-friendly)
- Professional development
- Regular performance reviews
- Transparency in communication between the Company and the Contractor
- True team spirit and regular team building activities
About the project:
Our goal is to allow anyone to harness the power of AI and ML, which was previously only available to larger organizations with large budgets and dedicated data scientists. Our product will level the playing field, and revolutionize the way organizations and individuals alike utilize their data to drive business innovation through the automation and simplification of the complete machine learning lifecycle.