- 2+ years of experience in QA.
- Understanding of QA best practices and methodologies: test planning, test cases, bug tracking systems and software development life cycle.
- Clear understanding and experience of working by Agile/SCRUM development methodology.
- Experience in manual testing, test documentation creation.
- Experience in requirements analysis and estimates.
- SQL knowledge: basic knowledge and experience in working with queries an stored procedures.
- Analytical, problem solving skills and attention to details.
- Good communication skills.
- Good spoken and written English (Intermediate or Upper-Intermediate English level).
- Interesting projects and a flexible work schedule (remote-friendly)
- Professional development
- Regular performance reviews
- Transparency in communication between the Company and Employee
- Unlimited vacation regulated by your performance on the project
- True team spirit and regular team building activities
- Healthcare package (sports activities refund, medical service, massage, correction of vision)
- English classes in the company office
- Daily lunch refunding
- Generous bonuses for marriage and childbirth
About the project:
The company empowers the media and entertainment industry through transformative innovation. Broadcasters, networks, video service providers and enterprises around the world rely on its optimized, future-proof, multiscreen video and ad management solutions every day to support their mission-critical operations.