- 2+ years of experience in QA.
- Understanding of QA best practices and methodologies: test planning, test cases, bug tracking systems and software development life cycle.
- Clear understanding and experience of working by Agile/SCRUM development methodology.
- Experience in manual testing, test documentation creation.
- Experience in requirements analysis and estimates.
- SQL knowledge: basic knowledge and experience in working with queries an stored procedures.
- Analytical, problem solving skills and attention to details.
- Good communication skills.
- Good spoken and written English (Intermediate or Upper-Intermediate English level).
- Interesting projects and a flexible work schedule (remote-friendly)
- Professional development
- Regular performance reviews
- Transparency in communication between the Company and the Contractor
- True team spirit and regular team building activities
About the project:
We are proud to work closely with a diverse range of customers from different regions across the Healthcare sector, Energy industry, Insurance sector, Pharmaceutical area, Media, and Telecommunications.