- 3+ years of experience in Data Science
- With an experience of driving and delivering analytics models and solutions
- With deep knowledge of fundamentals of machine learning, data mining, and statistical predictive modeling, and experience applying these methods to real-world problems.
- Experience using computer languages (Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS.
- Interesting projects and a flexible work schedule (remote-friendly)
- Professional development
- Regular performance reviews
- Transparency in communication between the Company and Employee
- Unlimited vacation regulated by your performance on the project
- True team spirit and regular team building activities
- Healthcare package (sports activities refund, medical service, massage, correction of vision)
- English classes in the company office
- Daily lunch refunding
- Generous bonuses for marriage and childbirth
About the project:
A google affiliate company is building out the world’s first on-demand insurance product for major banks and financial institutions in EU. The product is a Single Page Application connected to Web API, built on .NET with Microservices Architecture