- Understand the client’s business objectives and translate them into the development team
- Working closely with stakeholders and POs for building and grooming product backlog.
- Create and prioritize user stories that align with the product roadmap and release goals.
- Analyze and profile data sources
- Identify and address data-related issues
- Experience in business reporting, data analysis, and visualization;
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or related technical field;
- Experience in Insurtech, Adtech.
- 1+ years of experience as a Product Owner or Product Management, Systems/Business Analysis, Software Engineering or related field;
- Excellent analytic capabilities and attention to detail;
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional technical teams without formal authority. Strong communication skills;
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming customer needs into an actionable product vision and requirements definition;
- Understanding of and experience working in an agile environment and using collaborative tools.
- Upper-intermediate\advanced English skills
- IVR experience and knowledge
- Amdocs understanding
- Interesting projects and a flexible work schedule (remote-friendly)
- Professional development
- Regular performance reviews
- Transparency in communication between the Company and Employee
- Unlimited vacation regulated by your performance on the project
- True team spirit and regular team building activities
- Healthcare package (sports activities refund, medical service, massage, correction of vision)
- English classes in the company office
- Daily lunch refunding
- Generous bonuses for marriage and childbirth
About the project:
The company empowers the media and entertainment industry through transformative innovation. Broadcasters, networks, video service providers and enterprises around the world rely on its optimized, future-proof, multiscreen video and ad management solutions every day to support their mission-critical operations.