- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager or Systems/Business Analyst in a technology industry
- Hands-on experience in a Scrum Agile development environment
- Proficient in JIRA, Confluence, Visio, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Google Apps suite
- Working knowledge of APIs, database and complex dataflow
- Excellent analytic capabilities and attention to detail
- Demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills; detail-orientation; excellent follow through
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional technical teams without formal authority. Strong communication skills
- Understanding of and experience working in an agile environment and using collaborative tools.
- Upper-intermediate\advanced English skills
- Experience in business reporting, data analysis, and visualization
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or related technical fields
- Experience in Healthcare industry
Duties and responsibilities:
- Partner with the product managers, technology teams and other business stakeholders to ensure that features are properly defined and documented.
- Gather and Transforming customer needs into an actionable product vision and requirements definition
- Elicit and evaluate business requirements for delivering new or enhanced software systems, appropriately document the system requirements, and measure the success of the resultant initiatives
- Create mockups , system models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmers.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Work with Business Product Owners to facilitate the creation and maintenance of Product Roadmaps and Backlogs.
- Elicit requirements and author user stories with input from Product Owners.
- Participate as a business analyst in an agile environment including the creation of user stories, user story estimation, sprint planning, demo, retrospective.
- Interesting projects and a flexible work schedule (remote-friendly)
- Professional development
- Regular performance reviews
- Transparency in communication between the Company and the Contractor
- True team spirit and regular team building activities
About the project:
We are proud to work closely with a diverse range of customers from different regions across the Healthcare sector, Energy industry, Insurance sector, Pharmaceutical area, Media and Telecommunications.