- 2+ years of experience in AQA.
- Understanding of QA best practices and methodologies: test planning, test cases, bug tracking systems and software development life cycle.
- Clear understanding and experience of working by Agile/SCRUM development methodology.
- Experience in requirements analysis, estimates, identification of areas for automation, development of test metrics and techniques to maximize testing efficiency and scalability.
- Expertise in automation test framework (C#) technologies/protocols and related development tools.
- Experience of working with Selenium, CodeUI, Visual Studio, TFS.
- Knowledge of OOP, .NET framework with development concepts.
- Experience in development, maintaining and executing automated testing tools for functional, acceptance, integration, regression, system and performance testing.
- Experience in build processes using build/source code tools such as Jenkins, GIT, etc.
- Good communication skills: good spoken and written English (Intermediate or Upper-Intermediate English level).
- Interesting projects and a flexible work schedule (remote-friendly)
- Professional development
- Regular performance reviews
- Transparency in communication between the Company and Employee
- Unlimited vacation regulated by your performance on the project
- True team spirit and regular team building activities
- Healthcare package (sports activities refund, medical service, massage, correction of vision)
- English classes in the company office
- Daily lunch refunding
- Generous bonuses for marriage and childbirth
- Experience of testing web, API(REST).
- Experience in creation test plans/cases, automation scripts.
- Analytical, problem solving skills and attention to details.