Est. Project Duration 12 months
Number of Openings 1
Allocation Full-Time (Must be able to dedicate 8 hrs/day)
Candidate Location(s) Onshore
Duties and responsibilities:
- Architect scalable solutions to challenging problems facing our service-oriented architecture
- Build new or modernize existing functionalities to enable our global presence
- Bring new functionality from conception to release
- Code review teammates’ work and identify areas for improvement
- Exhibit strong problem analysis skills and experience designing solutions
- Join a team of talented, dedicated and brilliant engineers
- Optimize technical implementations by leveraging your background in performance tuning
- Take ownership of major areas of back-end functionality and support it in production
- Work with test engineers to identify and fix defects
- 5+ years’ experience with Java and Spring Development within successful production quality systems.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and hands-on experience with relational databases
- 3+ years’ experience building large scale web service-based applications
- 3+ years’ experience developing RESTful APIs that speak JSON or XML
- Design and architecture experience, as well as sound knowledge with object-oriented design patterns, and data modeling
- Strong experience working with git or other code versioning tools
- Ability and willingness to multi task and learn new technologies quickly
- Excellence in technical communications with both technical and non-technical peers
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skill, including verbal, written, listening and customer relationships
- Proven ability to work across teams and organizations, delivering results through influence
- Able to work with technical team across time zones when needed
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree with equivalent work experience.
- Building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies such as kanban and scrum
- Familiarity with music industry domain knowledge
- Note: Client requires work-time overlap within their time zone in the United State (specified below).
- Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm Pacific Time
Design and build infrastructure to combine audio/video libraries and interactive experiences, and clean and catalog data to store in the cloud.
Two streaming music platforms have merged to provide the largest library of interactive music content after having worked with thousands of artists. Their music sharing technology now offers an interactive audio and video experience that allows subscribers to stream music, make playlists and share with other subscribers.