Real estate, Technology, Finance
Multiple full stack teams
About the Client
TheGuarantors is a FinTech & PropTech company providing innovative insurance products and financial solutions for residential and commercial real estate professionals. They are a technology startup taking the risk out of leasing, allowing more landlords to rent to more tenants. They are a licensed insurance agent and broker and they partner with various insurance carriers to provide the coverage you need.
Description of the project
- Supporting existing products (adding new functionality, fixing defects)
- Building new products (adding new services while migrating the system from legacy systems to a microservices architecture)
- Full stack software engineering teams
- Agile coaching
- DevOps and infrastructure support
- Data Science
- To learn and understand the business needs within the insurance and real estate leasing businesses
- To maintain the existing legacy architecture while smoothly and incrementally migrating to a new microservices architecture
- Create a useful SDLC to satisfy both development and testing groups
- Build and support Agile mindset within multiple teams
The Dressler teams helped to set up and improve AWS infrastructure, including helping with security, scalability and our end to end DevOps capabilities.