EVERY CLIENT HAS
We are proud to work closely with a diverse range of customers from different regions across all industries.
FINTECH & PROPTECH
TheGuarantors is a FinTech & PropTech company providing innovative insurance products and financial solutions for residential and commercial real estate professionals.
- Maintaining existing system
- Implementing new features as requested by business
- Managing agile teams
- Improving branching and merging strategy
- Developing strategy to migrate from Monolith to Microservices architecture
BROADBAND INTERNET SERVICE
IP TELEVISION SOLUTION FOR ISP
Our client provides broadband internet service through solely owned FTTH fiber optic network across Georgia, and serves as the major regional backbone. The project’s challenges were to deliver high quality IPTV service with VoD features, while keeping deployment costs to a minimum in order to easily reach economies of scale. The end product resulted in a scalable solution that could be offered at a competitive price, increasing their customer base and their ability to handle nationwide traffic loads.
- The company’s goal was to gain a larger market share by providing higher quality services at significantly lower prices compared to competitors.
- In order to meet their specific business requirements, we developed a cost-effective solution, efficiently deployed on low-end hardware ($100,000 total). Transcoder modules were set up on low-cost Intel Xeon E3 series based servers, and streaming modules were set up to use mid range SATA hard drives.
- Our solution allows multiple modules to be deployed as the whole system, or integrated into existing system separately
LIFE SCIENCE SERVICES
ConnectiveRx is a leading technology-enabled life science services company that simplifies how patients get on and stay on drug therapies. ConnectiveRx is also home to the Physicians’ Desk Reference (PDR), a trusted brand with a 70-year history of delivering medication information to healthcare professionals nationally.
The project aimed to deliver an Enterprise Data Warehouse to act as a central ConnectiveRx repository of all business information needed for internal and external purposes. This warehouse contains the aggregation of information that encompasses all product, business, financial and operational information.
- A cost effective cloud based solution that leverages Amazon Redshift data warehousing
- Implementation of processes/flows to transform, structure and load data for key Messaging and Affordability data sets from external and internal ConnectiveRx data sources
- Consistent de-identification of PHI across lines of business
- EDW data load Audit to monitor EDW operations and capture status on data flow process
- Fix data inconsistency according to pre-defined cleansing rules
Trōv is reinventing insurance for the mobile generation by making it simple, flexible and transparent. With the introduction of the world’s first on-demand insurance platform for single items, Trōv gives people the power to insure just what they want, exactly when they want, entirely from their mobile device. The Trōv app also helps people easily organize important information about the things they own and back it up to the cloud, so it’s accessible when needed.
Portal built for a Trōv partner, who is a leader in the autonomous vehicle space, and future partners to manage insurance claims, including reporting new claims, reviewing claim records from their third-party administrator, and tracking related issue, such as lost items in their vehicles.
- Full-cycle development solutions for the client
- The system is designed in such a way that all the necessary part of it can be customized for the client’s needs
- The functionality was expanded through the addition of new modules
- The Submission module provides the ability to record all the information about an incident
- The Claim module stores and displays the claim files sent back from the claims administrator
- The Incident, Billing and Lost & Found modules are custom designed to handle the needs of each tenant
TRUSTED BY EXPERTS
“Dressler Consulting isn’t a typical technology solutions provider. They align themselves with our own needs and go above and beyond to ensure our business goals are met, and for this reason are like an extension of our internal team. This creates an atmosphere of trust and respect which drives our business mission and culture.”Chief Technology Officer, Lextegrity
“Dressler Consulting has been a terrific partner for us to expand our data warehousing capabilities. They were able to understand and appreciate our business and our needs, and deliver a solution that was not only good, but *appropriate*. They are big enough to be robust and small enough to be personalized in their approach. I would highly recommend Dressler Consulting if your needs are anything like ours were.”Chief Technology Officer, Connective RX
“They clearly understand that time is crucial in our business and the team is 100% focused on the needs of our project. Their services have been prompt, professional, and proactive in approach. We’ve had a great experience with the Dressler Consulting team since day one”Chief Operating Officer, Trōv